August 5, 2017

4th of July look

1-IMG_4954

This look definitely comes a little late, as the 4th July was like 3 weeks ago, but I still wanted to share this look.  My history with America is well known and I still love this country. It holds a special place in my heart and I do feel a little patriotic every July. My time in the USA was special and I love wearing red white and blue for Independence Day. This look is also special as I got this dress at VivienofHolloway during my trip to London in May. The kitty dress is a vintage reproduction style right up my alley with wooden buttons, front pockets, an original 40s cut and this beautiful Hawaiian print. I just had to have it and could see myself buying it in more patterns as well!

1-IMG_4925

1-IMG_4965

What I wore

Jacket & Belt: Primark
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag & Necklace: heirloom
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Tights: Esda

1-IMG_4970-tile

1-IMG_4971

1-IMG_4942

1-IMG_4964

1-IMG_4904

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...