October 29, 2017

Blue and white, with a true red

1-IMG_7164

Autumn is my favourite season, as I love the colorful leaves and can wear my skirts with tights. Apart from that, I do change up my outfit preferences only a bit, still loving my pencil skirts and 50s inspired looks, but I can see that my color choices drift towards more deeper colors and autumnal shades. This is the time when I bust out all my red pieces and darker lipsticks as well. This look is a typical Autumn outfit and I love the marine vibe that works so well also during the colder months.

1-IMG_7095

1-IMG_7123

What I wore

Skirt: Dorothy Perkins Curve at Zalando
Shirt: Lindex
Blazer & Necklace: Thrifted
Belt: C&A
Bag: Deichmann
Shoes: Thrifted, Deichmann
Tights: Esda

1-IMG_7131-tile

1-IMG_7161

1-IMG_7146

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...