December 31, 2017

New Year's Eve Look 2017

After celebrating the wedding of Mr.B's sister in this amazing dress by LindyBop, I decided to get it in red for Christmas in the Black Friday sales. They sent it to me quickly, but it did arrive labeled wrong. I got one size smaller than I wanted. As the dress was on sale, shipping it back would have been quite expensive AND after it was all settled with the refund the dress was out of stock. Thankfully, I could keep the mislabeled dress and it just about fits. Might have to loose a couple of pounds for it to fit nicely, but I still love it. Added some sparkle to the look and wore my new golden bag that Mr.B gifted me for Christmas! Perfect Christmas Day outfit, but would also look very nice for New Years Eve. 
With that I wish you all the best for 2018! We will celebrate with friends and our little cat is hopefully not too scared by the fireworks.

1-IMG_1323

1-IMG_1347

1-IMG_1372

1-IMG_1334

What I wore
Dress & Jacket: Lindy Bop
Bag: TKMaxx
Headband and Belt: Zara
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda


1-IMG_1422-tile

1-IMG_1330

1-IMG_1405

1-IMG_1360

1-IMG_1342

Me behind the scenes as it was really chilly during this outfit session.

1-IMG_1446

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...