January 15, 2018

Red, black and gold

1-IMG_1145

When in doubt, wear some sparkles - that's my mantra! I do love dressing up for the festive season and plan my pretty looks in advance, but when I finally want to put the looks on, I often gravitate towards something much more comfortable, but then feel sad to give up the festiveness of the outfit. This skirt though brings back all the sparkles to any simple look. I have worn this particular outfit for several occasions this past festive season and switched it up just a bit for New Year's Eve as well.   The red shoes are my new favourite pair of heels. I do have this style in 5 different colors now as I do love the fit of them and for about 25€ you can't go wrong as they are so comfortable as well. The bag is my other favourite that Mr.B got me for Christmas. Definitely a smart choice and so pretty for upccoming events.

1-IMG_1154

1-IMG_1169

What I wore

Blouse: Primark
Top: no name
Cardigan: C&A
Scarf: Pimkie
Skirt: Thrifted (was once a dress)
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: gift, TKMaxx
Tights: Esda
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_1192-tile

1-IMG_1173

1-IMG_1167

1-IMG_1138

1-IMG_1170

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...