February 18, 2018

When it's cold and grey - wear red!

1-IMG_0995

It's no secret that I love Winter. Snow is my element but Winter often brings lots of cold and grey days as well. I am not the biggest fan of those dreary days and try to brighten up my outift with color to make this more bearable for me. My favourite color for the cold Winter months is red, a bright fireengine red, often with a blue undertone. I add it into my outfits mainly through accessories, but I've also got several pieces in my wardrobe, like this blouse, that make for a wonderful pop of color. What's your favourite color to wear during Winter or do you have other tips to brighten up a look during those grey Winter months?

1-IMG_0999

1-IMG_1021

What I wore

Skirt & Blouse: C&A
Cardigan: Seppälä
Scarf: Pimkie
Tights: Esda
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: heirloom 
Ring: H&M

1-IMG_1031-tile

1-IMG_1025

1-IMG_1016

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...