April 3, 2018

Updated Work Attire for Spring

1-IMG_2017

Spring is in full swing here, this week the high temperatures are supposed to go up till 20°C, but I still got a couple of snowy pictures for you here! Well, I am always a bit sad when the snow leaves, but it is nice to wear a little less layers. I did do some Spring shopping and have updated my work wardrobe a bit. This black long blazer is a nice basic that I hope to wear for years to come. I did have a similar one for the last 10 years and it was finally time to replace it. Glad I did, as this new one has long arms and a much nicer fit. The scarf was a gift for Christmas and I have been wearing it non-stop throughout the last months. This is definitely a look that I feel comfortable with wearing at work even though the hemline of the skirt is quite high. With opaque tights it works well. I do love wearing them, as they give an outfit a more polished look. 
I think this might be my last snowy outfit post, but who knows. Now that we are living up in the mountains, Winter could be back in no time. There has been snow even in May in the last years, so I am not promising Spring floral looks with green grass just yet.

1-IMG_1996

1-IMG_2051

What I wore

Shirt: discounter
Blazer: Primark
Scarf: gift
Tights: Esda
Boots: Deichmann
Necklace & Ring: Kalevala, gift
Bracelet: Pierre Lang, gift

1-IMG_2071-tile

1-IMG_2065

1-IMG_2004

1-IMG_2093

1-IMG_2028

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...